You’ve found the right place!
The foundation of customer and employee relationships at Metro Business Solutions is trust. We will never do anything to compromise our reputation.
Metro Document Solutions believes in the individual rights of people to work where they want and does not limit opportunity in any way. Employees are encouraged to seek any position in the company for which they are qualified.
Job Positions We Are Seeking
- Sales Support Specialist
- Sales Administration Job Description
- Service Technician Job Description
- Sales Representative Job Description
Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for a qualified and dedicated Sales Support Specialist to join
and grow in the success our team. You will provide administrative support to
the sales management team and sales representatives, responding directly to
customer and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales
and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret
sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team
environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good
customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keep record of sales trends
- Liaise with Sales Management team to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to sales team associates
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for management team and sales professionals
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to sales team associates as directed by Sales Management
- Handle all administrative duties for the organization and scheduling of client meetings and conferences
- Follow up with clients on the telephone for administrative purposes
- Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required
- Proven work experience as a Sales Support Specialist or any Administrative support role
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- BS degree in Marketing or associates degree in relevant field a plus
Sales Administration Job Description
- Provides specialized assistance to internal sales personnel and our customers by acting on a variety of requests including, but not limited to quotes, sample requests, pricing related projects, vendor contact and other sales related activities that will support sales associates in achieving their targets.
- Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to sales manager and sales director, to ensure seamless flow of information.
- Additional possible projects include preparing support materials for sales calls; contacting vendors to request sample products for customers; performing internet research; handling sales rep follow-up calls; system clean-ups; mailings and mail merges; and performing a variety of clerical functions and data entry.
- Submit and track sample requests
- Creates and generates reports and develops presentations to be used in sales meetings.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional partners (marketing, customer development, supply chain, etc.) to ensure responsiveness to customer requests
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.
- Coordinate with internal and customer contacts to resolve issues relating to customer pricing, terms, deductions, product cuts, late shipments and other issues.
Fill out form to send job application
Service Technician Job Description
- Manage and repair equipment on and off site.
- Represent Metro Document Solutions in customer interactions professionally.
- Extend outstanding support by meeting customers’ needs on time.
- Investigate and resolve maintenance issues and repair issues with a low callback percentage.
- Manage accurate inventory of tools, parts and supplies accurately
- Ability to advise customers on equipment, operations and maintenance of copier and also conduct refresh training as needed.
- Check existing equipment and determine if they are in functional order.
- Assemble machines to meet customer specifications and install on site.
- Conduct courtesy calls on machines and complete call checklist to cover all functions
- Conduct preventive maintenance on copiers, fax machines, and printers
- Troubleshoot equipment for identifying malfunctions cause.
- Establish relationships with clients and fellow employees.
Fill out form to send job application
Sales Representative Job Description
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*WE WILL TRAIN…Extensive on-going training program:
- Out-going personality with dedication, passion, and a drive to succeed
- Innovative, self-confident, and self -motivated
- Eager to learn about technology and what it offers
- Excellent communication and great listening skills
- Desire to build long-lasting relationships
- Analytical and Consultative selling
- Ability to promote company image
- Ability to work within all levels of the organization
- 70% field time and 25% office time
- Attain assigned sales targets
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we provide an effective system targeting best opportunities with letters, scripts, voicemails, and visits
Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients
- Effective use of time management skills
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
- Identify customer pain points using effective questioning technique leading to a valued solution
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed
Key Working Relationships:
- Reports to VP of Sales
- Collaborates closely with team members in sales as well as all departments
- Coordinate and utilize team as well as manufacturer regional support
- 1 year outside/inside sales expertise selling to High Level Executives· Documented record of sales achievements – preferably in an outside/inside sales environment or equivalent
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing industry leader!